"WHAT TO BRING" (the short list)
- All Towels
you would normally use: Bath, Beach, Kitchen, Hand, paper towels
- Any sort of soap you would use: Bath/Shower, Hand
Washing, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap (as applicable)
- Charcoal if you plan to grill
- Outside Chairs/Loungers
(we have 2 at each lakeside cabin & "some" in the middle of the resort for all to use). Bring your own
if you will need more than a couple for your family
- Payment option. Remember we do not take credit cards
- your personal check is just fine on our end. We can take PayPal or auto-payments from banks - keeping in mind
those options typically will charge you an additional 5% fee.
SAFETY & LICENSING ISSUES:
- ATVs are not allowed to
be driven on resort property. You will need to transport these by trailer to a legal trail.
Golf Carts are not allowed to be driven on resort property unless due to medical need. Medical Need golf carts
are pre-approved, need to be battery operated & driven only where a car drives. Only the person with the medical
need is allowed to drive an approved golf cart.
- Fireworks are not allowed
- Turkey Fryers
are not allowed
- Tiki Lanterns/Liquid Fueled-type lights are not allowed
- Tents & RVs are not allowed
Air Conditioners are not allowed
- Portable Campfire pits/stations are not allowed
Pets/Animals are not allowed on
our property the majority of the rental season. Please inform your day visitors they cannot visit with a pet.
pets are only allowed on our resort property during a short window in May. Some cabins designated
as "Allergy Cabins" do not allow pets at any time.
All pets must be pre-approved prior to your reservation confirmation to assure that you are placed in an appropriate, pet-approved
qualify to bring a pet:
1. Maximum of one small, non-shedding dog
2. Copy of Current Vacines /up-to-date *
3. $100 pet fee/stay * (note: additional charges will apply due to damage or extra cleaning required)
4. Signed document agreeing to the pet expectations *
* these items are sent in advance of your
the full pet policy before considering bringing your pet as it will limit your activity options while on vacation.
Pet Owner Guidelines/Policy (PDF format)