Sorry, no Pets/Animals are allowed on our
property during the majority of our rental season. Please also inform your day visitors they cannot visit with a pet.
"WHAT TO BRING" (the short list)
- All Towels
you would normally use: Bath, Beach, Kitchen, Hand, paper towels
- Any sort of soap you would use: Bath/Shower, Hand
Washing, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap (as applicable)
- Charcoal if you plan to grill
- Outside Chairs/Loungers
(we have 2 at each lakeside cabin & "some" in the middle of the resort for all to use). Bring your own
if you will need more than a couple for your family
- Payment option. Remember we do not take credit cards
- your personal check or cash or Zelle transfer is just fine on our end. Due to fee increases we no longer take Venmo
- We no longer have cribs nor high chairs available. Please plan accordingly.
SAFETY & LICENSING ISSUES:
- ATVs / 4x4 are not allowed to
be driven on resort property. You will need to transport these by trailer to a legal trail.
Golf Carts are not allowed to be driven on resort property unless due to medical need. Medical Need golf carts
are pre-approved, need to be battery operated & driven only where a car drives. Nothing with a motor can be
driven on the grass. Only the person with the medical need is allowed to drive an approved golf cart.
- Any riding item (scooter, bike, etc) is required to only use the driveways. No riding on the grass or wooded
- Fireworks are not allowed
- Turkey Fryers are not allowed
- Tiki Lanterns/Liquid
Fueled-type lights are not allowed
- No tents/No camping/No campers.
- RV temporary parking not allowed;
please make visitor transportation plans in advance
- Portable air Conditioners are not allowed to be brought
inside or used in our cabins.
- Portable Campfire pits/stations are not allowed
- We are unable to accommodate
a large gathering of people from outside our guests. Please see day visitors guidelines and plan your event at an alternative
- No day visitor pets at any time on our property